ICCC 2023 Registration
The paper authors can pay registration fees only after the acceptance notification of the paper. After that, all the fees will be in United States Dollars or Chinese Yuan.
Registration Fee All dates are in UTC+8 (Beijing Local Time)
|USD 510/ CNY 3500
|Student & Committees Authors
|USD 470/ CNY 3300
|Conference Attendee/Listener* (Includes full conference kit)
|USD 300/ CNY 1950
|Additional Page(Over 5 pages) per page
|USD 60/ CNY 400
|Additional Papers (The same first author)
|USD 450/ CNY 3000
For the listener: If you prefer to attend ICCC 2023 without presentation and publication, we suggest you to register as the listener. For listener registration, please contact the conference secretary directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The accepted papers will be published in online conference proceedings.
All submissions must be more than 5 less than 10 pages in length. If your paper exceeds 5 pages in length, you have to pay for the additional pages (from page 6).
The registration fee is subject to the deadline which is indicated as "Standard" in the registration fee table; it is not acceptable for onsite registration.
The participants attend meeting session of December 17 only to do a presentation, not publish paper; please choose "Listener" registration.
The participants intend to do a presentation and publish their papers; please select "Regular Author, Student, Committees Author and ETDIS Member" registration.
The participants intend to do a presentation and publish their papers who is IEEE member; please select "IEEE Member Author" registration.
The participants attend conference as a listener; please download the registration form in which you can find the payment link. After payment, please send us your filled registration form and payment voucher.
1. HCMS(the submission system) will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few exchange commission fee which is charged by payers bank, it should be borne by payers.
2. At least one author of a paper should register for the conference, and at least one author must present the paper at the conference. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
3. All of registration, both full-paper and abstract must be uploaded in HCMS, highly recommend that the author send one notice to email email@example.com after the successful registration.
4. The registration will not be confirmed until registration fee is received in full and the registration form is submitted via HCMS. An email will be sent to the registrant's email address to confirm that the registration has been completed successfully. Please present the confirmation letter at the conference site to handle all registration formalities.
5. Please confirm the conference format (virtual or physical) with the conference organizer two months ahead of the conference date. As conference organizer will usually not book the hotel for attendees. Onsite attendees are suggested to make the reservation earlier for onsite (offline) conference by themselves.
6. Other co-authors and accompanying persons can register as listeners.
What is Covered by Registration Fee?
Full registration fee covers: (Author only) publication fee + meeting sessions on December 16-17. + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on December 16 + conference kits.
''Conference Attendee/Listener'' registration fee covers meeting sessions on December 16 + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on December 16 +conference kits.
Printed program, attendance certificate, souvenir will be provided on conference site.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing formally via email firstname.lastname@example.org. The organizing committees are not responsible for problems beyond our control, such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserve the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liable and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Conference Site Safety Policy:
In considering the personal and property security belonging to conference participants, please be sure to wear ICCCbadges during the conference. Unauthorized persons are not permitted to enter the venue. The conference organizers won't accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to conference participants.
The conference organizer reserves the right to change the dates, place and format and shall be relieved of any refund or compensation obligations where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Such circumstances include but are not limited to natural disasters, riots, terrorist activity, war, epidemic and all similar situations beyond the organizer's control.
Content will be submitted to the indexing databases for indexing. As indexing services are independent organizations, the conference organizer cannot guarantee that any abstract or index entry will be included in any particular database.
Submission and registration must be managed using the officially authorized channels (online system, email address) published on this website. Regular consultation can be carried out through WeChat (published on the website). Registration process notification will be sent through email@example.com. Please do not trust any non-official contacts. If you receive any suspicious call, text message, email or notice any suspicious website, please report it to us immediately. The conference organizer accepts no responsibility for any losses caused by unauthorized third parties.